Mahadeo Singh College offers education from the Intermediate level to the under-Graduate level for boys & girls students in all streams viz. science, humanities, social science and Commerce from the regular courses. It is expected to start M.Com from the comming session. All applicants seeking admission to the College should read the Bulletin of Information/Prospectus issued by the college. The minimum eligibility requirements for admission to various courses shall be specified in that bulletin. Admission procedure
1. Allocated seats shall be filled in the colleges for admission purely on the basis of marks/ counseling as per the University/State Government rules.
2. Admission to a course will be closed once the seats are filled.
3. Request for admission (Arts, Commerce, Science & Vocational Courses ) will not be entertained without a duly submitted application form. No application for admission will be accepted after the notified date.
4. No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent. All notifications regarding admission to various courses will be put up on the College notice board and its websites.
5. Eligible candidate can apply to the college on a prescribed application form available from the college sales counter along with the prospectus. The Application form should be filled up with all the required details and should be submitted in the college office.
6. All notices regarding admission will be displayed on the College Notice Board from time to time and college websites.
7. Selected candidates shall have to appear in counselling & then be able to take admission within the specified date after which their claim shall not be entertained.
8. Seats for different caste categories i.e OBC, EBC, SC & ST are reserved as per the rule of the state government. At the time of admission the candidate has to submit the caste certificate compulsorily.
9. At the time of admission candidates would choose the subject carefully. After admission chosen subjects will not be changed.
10. The original and one attested photocopy of the following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission:
A.Migration certificate from the institution last attended.
B. Marks sheet of the examination passed.
C. School Leaving Certificate / College Leaving Certificate
D. A separate character certificate from the institution last attended
E. Four(4) copies of recent unattested stamp size black & white photographs